For a quick overview video of the process start to finish CLICK ME.

For the detailed story starting at the beginning CLICK ME.

You can click on any photo in the blog to make it bigger.

Monday, April 29, 2013

The answer to one of life’s most difficult questions

From where we sit is it easy to see luck as good or bad or even nonexistent so that stuff just happens at random.  So as "luck" goes when I made a mental picture of where the clutch master cylinder goes I had plenty of space to clear the corner brace I put in.
Thing is that mental picture was the stock Miata master cylinder not the much larger V8 one.

So was this my lucky day or did God guide my hand in measuring to allow just enough room for the bigger part?  Furthermore if I had put the brace 1/8th farther rearward would it have been my unlucky day or would it still be God guiding my hand to teach me to be more careful with details?

Well to draw from about 150 verses it is clear that God is in control of all of his creation and delighted to take what seem to be random acts of both good and evil people to accomplish his plan.  Even if only to show me how lucky I am that he IS in control of ALL things!

 Including the slip of the grinder that cut the wiring in the right of the photo!  LOL! 
So the answer is God is good all the time and all "luck" good or bad is his to give as a blessing or a challange. So you see this really is your lucky day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment