For a quick overview video of the process start to finish CLICK ME.

For the detailed story starting at the beginning CLICK ME.

You can click on any photo in the blog to make it bigger.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A note to you!

Hi!  I just have to tell you who read this blog that I continue to be so amazed and humbled by your interest in it. I just stopped by and am completely blown away to see 7 people on line reading it!
 

I feel so honored that you read this and am delighted that you find value in it. 

I started it mostly to keep my family and friends informed of the progress but it has grown to around 100 hits a day and tons of followers.  I always wonder who you are and why you read this and I find it fascinating that folks in Russia regularly tune in.  

I know a few of you because we have talked here or on other forums but I would love to hear from more.  If you are a regular reader would you drop me a line and say hi?  I’d love to hear your story and why you are interested in this build.

THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment