For a quick overview video of the process start to finish CLICK ME.

For the detailed story starting at the beginning CLICK ME.

You can click on any photo in the blog to make it bigger.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Big Gap

I finally got the computer back but my dad un-expectantly passed away the day I got it so I have not done much on the car. 

It's really weird because while I do feel a loss I don't feel very much sorrow like I thought I would.  I think it's because my dad was so close to the Lord I doubt he noticed much of a change when he died.  I guess it's hard to feel too bad when it was probably the best day of his life!  

This is my dad, my brother in the wheel chair and me. 

Dad was an outstanding craftsman, builder and problem solver and I know I owe whatever talent I have building this car to him.  He followed this blog and while he thought I was a bit nuts he was very proud of the build.  I sure do miss him!  

Well, I have a few things to get done but will probably get back to the car this weekend. I just wanted you to know why I have not posted in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment