For a quick overview video of the process start to finish CLICK ME.

For the detailed story starting at the beginning CLICK ME.

You can click on any photo in the blog to make it bigger.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Trying to keep many plates in the air all spinning at once!

Standing in the shop last night I was feeling a bit overwhelmed again. Literally every system and facet of the car is in process at the same time with not one thing complete. With so much happening it is difficult to keep track of it all and even more difficult to know what to do next. There is just so much to do!! Some days I feel so puny and inadequate and this project feels so unbelievably huge and impossible.

I know in the grand scheme of life a car project means little especially in light of this week. As Maundy Thursday approaches can you imagine how Christ must have felt in his time? Talk about overwhelming!!


So I’d like to share you with one of my all time favorite songs that I know will be helpful when (not if) you feel like I do today.



I find it always helps to lean into the Lord. After all it is His car!!



Psalm 62: 5-6
Rest in God alone, my soul, for my hope comes from Him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation, my stronghold; I will not be shaken.

Thanks for listening, I feel better now. I'm taking a few nights off for Easter then back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment